Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
I feel like I JUST got finished writing my Yakuza Kiwami review, but thanks to a listing posted a bit too early on Taiwan’s Playstation Network, we now know a remake of Yakuza 2, aptly named Yakuza Kiwami 2, is in the works.
Thanks to some Google Translating we know that Kiwami 2 will be using the Dragon engine, the new engine created for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. The listing claims the Asian version of the game will release December 7th of this year, so hopefully thanks to the success of Yakuza 0 and continued support of Kiwami and 6, Kiwami 2 can get a speedy translation for other regions.
This may not be the only Yakuza title announced in the coming days. A Yakuza-themed stream is set for August 26th, and director Toshihiro Nagoshi is on the record saying that future Yakuza sequels will happen, just not starring Kazuma Kiryu. It’s unknown if we’ll be seeing an announcement for Yakuza 7, more spin-offs, or just a bunch of Kiwamis to bring newbies into the franchise, but either way, I fully welcome more Yakuza games.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?