Maybe not what you’re expecting, but in a good way.
- Stray Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 406: She's Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
John, Solon and Maverick are here to talk about what they’ve been playing and all the news of the week. John’s been digging into Xenoblade Chronicles again and Mega Man: Battle Network when he’s got the spare time. Mav’s been having some good monkey time with Monster Hunter: Rise and Solon’s been going hard at Neon White when he’s not digging into A.I. The Somnium Files: nirvanA Initiative.
In the news Nintendo of Japan is supporting it’s queer employees and bought Dynamo Pictures. The Metal Gear games that had to be taken down due to right’s issues are coming back, and Kirby’s Dream Buffet is on the way. Multiversus is coming soon and just so you’re not confused, Rumbleverse is too, and they are not the same game. Unity is partnering with everyone’s favorite malware provider IronSource, GameStop launched their NFT collections, and the new Skate is a free to play live service game. In October we’re getting both a new Genesis Mini as well as Bayonetta 3. We cap it all off by diving into your questions.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.