Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a totally normal week in podcast land as Scott leads Solon and Christine in our discussion of all the big news for the week. Loop Hero and Valheim are selling gangbusters while we take a look at what iconic Bethesda games are coming to Xbox Gamepass and… What’s that in the distance? It’s a herd of Animal Crossing villagers coming to the Build-a Bear Workshop running alongside the 90’s Ninja Turtles.
Scott goes hard into the Project Triangle Strategy demo before revisiting his GOTY pick with Umurangi Generation Macro, while Solon returns to his GOTY as Blaseball has returned. Meanwhile, back in the secret mobile clubhouse Christine’s been rolling through Persona 5 Strikers and Bravely Default 2.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?