Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
This week was fairly packed full of News! John, Christine, and Solon take us through a breakdown of the State of Play, including Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach, Final Fantasy VII Remake Interlude and other FFVII titles (and also GACKT) as well as the new Odd World game.
We played Persona 5: Strikers, Bravery Network Online, Pokémon has a dozen new games in the making including a Breath of the Wild inspired entry called Pokémon Legends: Arceus and remakes entitled Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Mortal Kombat has a show in the making, Guilty Gear Strive was fun and there might still be a future for Dragon Age 4!
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Subscribe via iTunes, Hipcast, Direct Download, or listen below!
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?