It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.