We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!