If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?