I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?