Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss