Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.