How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.