Video games suck.
- VGCC Episode 323: The Baby Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.