XCHOOM vs. The Choosen Assassin
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 69x4: Is This Real? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
Just like every other AAA publisher in the business, Ubisoft is going to be offering a premium subscription that gives you access to a whole bunch of Ubisoft games for $14.99 a month.
The problem with this service is that almost all of Ubisoft’s games have already been offered as a part of other subscription services, especially on Sony’s own Playstation Plus. I don’t really know why you would buy into this subscription plan unless you were planning to just shotgun an Assassin’s Creed game in a month and you don’t have time to pick up a $10 copy of the latest one at Gamestop.
The reason that Xbox’s Game Pass works so well is because it offers a large slew of dynamic and different games that come from a whole range of developers and genres, and I just don’t see the appeal of paying for monthly access to like fifty Tom Clancy or open-world games.
Uplay Plus will launch on September 3rd of this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
A product, not the goal.
Ugly? That does it!
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.