Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
The spring season is upon us, and folks it surprisingly delivers! Elvie sends off the winter blues by telling us how off the goop Magia Record and Platinum End’s endings are. Ascendance of a Bookworm and Kaguya Sama manage to keep the energy up with their respective third seasons, and John, Rose, and Maverick gush over the sleeper hit Spring sensation that is Ya Boy, Kongming! We also catch up on Goodbye Eri, Fujimoto’s recent one shot manga that speaks to the power of da movies.
The opening to this episode is “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” by QUEENDOM, and the ending is “Route BLUE” by Yuki Nakashima
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!