- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
The Rail Crew, minus John, is back once again to discuss Satoshi Kon’s sole TV series Paranoia Agent. See where this classic thriller succeeds and lightly falters as the experts weigh in on this gorgeous work. Then, Rose talks about Hitman isekai, a potion shop show that ISN’T isekai, and other crazy shit. Maverick hears Komi-san out and appreciates the progressive views of Blue Period. Elvie wants to protect John….the armadillo, specifically, touches on High Guardian Spice, and is surprised at how horny Mieruko-chan gets.
The opening is “Dream Island Obsessional Park” by Susumu Hirasawa and the ending is “Maromi no Theme” by Shiroi Oka, both from Paranoia Agent.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.