Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
During a flurry of minor PlayStation E3 announcements, a sudden, radical trailer promised PS4 owners the rush of “burning in hell,” before segueing to reveal that Undertale, the rightly beloved cult darling of 2015, is coming to PS4 and Vita.
In addition to a digital release, the Mettaton-produced infomercial promises both a basic physical release of the game with a 24-page booklet, and a “Collector’s Edition” which includes a heart-shaped music box locket. No word on when these will be available, or their price, but they’ll apparently go up for pre-order on Fangamer soon.
Although a minor announcement for some, Undertale quickly became a favorite for several Video Game Choo Choo staffers. The game’s release on console has been long-awaited, and the juicy physical editions only sweeten the deal for an incredible experience which some might say is one of the best games of 2015.
Check out the appropriately absurd trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!