Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft took a dive into open waters with an extended view at Rare’s upcoming pirate game, Sea of Thieves. The footage began with a team of four players diving into shark infested waters to plunder treasures, completely with goofy swashbuckling commentary.
Then, the game took to land to show off some sick skeleton pirates and people being launched out of cannons. The players eventually steal some booty and make a daring escape on their rogue vessel. Colorful, stylized, and action-packed, the footage shows a definite improvement over the sparse hints and previews we’ve seen of the game prior.
The footage concluded with a rough release date: early 2018. Those who’ve been dying for some Rare pirate action will have to wait a little longer, but not too much.
Check out the full gameplay video below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.