Love the taste of Google Stevia.
- VGCC Episode 265: Bagpipe Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Walker's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Spencer's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 264: Gaze at My Butt Cheeks - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation State of Play 5/9/19 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 14: Baby, Please Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 263: Solon Wants Swanswers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 13: Might as Well Be Hentai - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 04: Greater Heights - Read More → . . . . .
During today’s Pokemon Direct, Game Freak announced the latest entries in the Pokemon franchise, Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield. The titles will release later on in 2019 for the Switch, and will be directed by Shigeru Ohmori, the director of Sun and Moon.
Sword and Shield take place in the Galer region, a European-inspired Pokemon region, specifically Britain seemingly. Three starter Pokemon were shown off: Grookey, a grass monkey, Scorbunny, a fire rabbit, and Sobble, a water lizard.
Other things shown in the trailer include London-inspired architecture, wild Pokemon battles more like previous games and less like Let’s Go!, and what seems like a Futbol game?
Anyway I’m excited because it’s the Sun and Moon director! We’ll absolutely see more of this game in the coming months, and more Pokemon releases have been teased for the rest of the year (most likely merchandise, but you never know!). If you want to watch the full seven minute Direct, here it is.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.