Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
Announced briefly during the Nintendo press event at E3, it looks like everyone’s hopes and dreams will be fulfilled. Metroid Prime 4 will be coming to the Nintendo Switch. There isn’t much else to go on since all we all saw was a title card and nothing else. No date, no gameplay, but a lot of hopes and wishes fulfilled. Retro Studios, the developer behind previous Metroid Prime titles, has said they weren’t working on another one, so no clue who might be doing this one.
Might be a while, but it’s happening. Metroid Prime is back.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?