Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Announced briefly during the Nintendo press event at E3, it looks like everyone’s hopes and dreams will be fulfilled. Metroid Prime 4 will be coming to the Nintendo Switch. There isn’t much else to go on since all we all saw was a title card and nothing else. No date, no gameplay, but a lot of hopes and wishes fulfilled. Retro Studios, the developer behind previous Metroid Prime titles, has said they weren’t working on another one, so no clue who might be doing this one.
Might be a while, but it’s happening. Metroid Prime is back.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.