I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Fighting games being removed from online marketplaces seems to be a new trend. Marvel vs Capcom 2, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and all the DLC attatched to the games are being removed from both PSN and Xbox Marketplace. The games will be taken down on Xbox Marketplace 12/26 around the world and PSN 12/17 in North America and 12/19 everywhere else. Until the games are removed, PSN is having a 50% off sale on the games as well as DLC. On Xbox, UMvC3 is 80% off (5.09$), every costume is 4.99, and Jill and Shuma are 2.99 in all. MvC2 is 3.74. If you want to play as Jill, Shuma, or get any costumes, now’s the time to buy them. No word on if there will be an Xbox sale or if this will effect the Vita version, or if Marvel vs Capcom: Origins will be taken down. There’s also no word on why this is happening, but it’s most likely due to contracts running out on the Marvel character’s licensing. The games’ removal will not effect already purchased games/DLC, and you’ll be able to re-download them at any time.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?