Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
With an amazing art style, a real sense of emotion, and big ass mechs; we’re introduced to 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. Published by Atlus and developed by Vanillaware, makers of games like Odin Sphere and Muramasa, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim looks absolutely incredible. The art style looks less like pixels on a screen and more like an animated drawing. The bits of story reveal a group of school-aged kids all discovering their destiny on the same day- and that somehow has something to do with giant mechs. I’ll never complain when giant mechs are involved.
Given the name of the game, I imagine this will involved 13 mechs in total, or at least one special 13th mech. Beyond that not much is revealed but it certainly has me excited. I love the feeling of despair, sadness, and inevitability that oozes from this trailer. No release date yet but I’m content, for now, to watch this trailer over and over again.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool