WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
A trailer for the upcoming game Adrift was leaked by a German Xbox fan site earlier today, revealing that the game is coming to Xbox One, Ps4, and PC this September. This is big news considering we were previously were told Adrift was most likely going to be released some time in 2016. Three One Zero, Adrift’s developer, confirmed the leak later in the day with a tweet linking to the trailer on Youtube and claiming everything was in-game assests.
However since then the trailer he linked to has gone private, but of course the internet has already re-uploaded it elsewhere. We’ll probably hear more about Adrift, and it’s Oculus release, at E3.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.