The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 221: We Want Fun - Read More → . . . . .
So, about five minutes before the doors opened for Microsoft’s Xbox One launch party in Los Angeles, Mike decided the die had been cast and roped his friend Spencer into going. Thrill as they record their various thoughts on the game demos available, Deadmau5, bustin’ a move to Mackleman, and DmC: Devil May Cry! You can get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or direct download!
You can also watch this video (in 1080, ironically), because it’s fantastic.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.
I'm using this image because we don't need to see the horny Weevil cosplay I found.