The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 221: We Want Fun - Read More → . . . . .
Dark Souls modder and hacker Zullie The Witch has released a mod that lets players fight with apparitions that work like Stands from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series.
The mod adds NPCs to your spell list and can be used by just swinging your fists. Stands will do different actions depending on what actions you use. Light attacks, heavy attacks, kicks, jump attacks and, most importantly of all, using gestures will allow your Stand to use different moves.
The script requires Cheat Engine to run, and due to technical limitations, the mod will not work in online mode. While you can’t engage in any battles with other stand users, the mod does include customization options for your Stand as well as the player character.
The link for the mod is available in the description of the trailer video, and Zullie also included another how to video for anyone curious of what the mod can do.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.
I'm using this image because we don't need to see the horny Weevil cosplay I found.