- Spider-Man Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation Classic Mini-Console Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- VA11 Hall-A Sequel N1RV Ann-A Announced For 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 232: Here For the Bussy - Read More → . . . . .
- Testing The Nintendo Switch Flip-Grip By Fangamer - Read More → . . . . .
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct Roundup 9/13/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 231: Solonmilk Psy-Op - Read More → . . . . .
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Battle (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Spider-Man 3 9/5/18 - Read More → . . . . .
Dark Souls modder and hacker Zullie The Witch has released a mod that lets players fight with apparitions that work like Stands from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series.
The mod adds NPCs to your spell list and can be used by just swinging your fists. Stands will do different actions depending on what actions you use. Light attacks, heavy attacks, kicks, jump attacks and, most importantly of all, using gestures will allow your Stand to use different moves.
The script requires Cheat Engine to run, and due to technical limitations, the mod will not work in online mode. While you can’t engage in any battles with other stand users, the mod does include customization options for your Stand as well as the player character.
The link for the mod is available in the description of the trailer video, and Zullie also included another how to video for anyone curious of what the mod can do.
The Chooch is on the line! Who will be crowned the champ after this unforgettable tournament?
With great power, comes great video games.
Sony's copying Nintendo with their own Classic console. Is it worth it?
Mix drinks and change lives all over again.