The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
What a title this one is! From the creators of Sniper Elite comes yet another game where you kill zombies who are racist with guns. While there’s a certain level of appeal to the gameplay of Sniper Elite to me, this gameplay mixed with classic CoD zombies fare doesn’t exactly seem the most compelling to me.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War launches in 2020 for PS4, Xbox One, and on PC via the Epic Games Store.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.