Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
After being spotted on the Taiwanese Game Software Ratings’ website earlier this month, a remake of the Wii U launch title ZombiU has been officially confirmed. Simply titled Zombi, the re-released game is headed for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Ubisoft has set the release date for August 18th, and interestingly enough, confirmed the game will only be released digitally. No word on what content within the game will be changed or remade.
Despite generally positive reviews, the initial exclusive launch of ZombiU was considered a failure and was unable to garner enough profit to justify a sequel. With the game now reaching a much wider audience, a sequel seems more likely, depending on the re-release’s performance.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.