Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
After being spotted on the Taiwanese Game Software Ratings’ website earlier this month, a remake of the Wii U launch title ZombiU has been officially confirmed. Simply titled Zombi, the re-released game is headed for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Ubisoft has set the release date for August 18th, and interestingly enough, confirmed the game will only be released digitally. No word on what content within the game will be changed or remade.
Despite generally positive reviews, the initial exclusive launch of ZombiU was considered a failure and was unable to garner enough profit to justify a sequel. With the game now reaching a much wider audience, a sequel seems more likely, depending on the re-release’s performance.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.