You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
After being spotted on the Taiwanese Game Software Ratings’ website earlier this month, a remake of the Wii U launch title ZombiU has been officially confirmed. Simply titled Zombi, the re-released game is headed for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Ubisoft has set the release date for August 18th, and interestingly enough, confirmed the game will only be released digitally. No word on what content within the game will be changed or remade.
Despite generally positive reviews, the initial exclusive launch of ZombiU was considered a failure and was unable to garner enough profit to justify a sequel. With the game now reaching a much wider audience, a sequel seems more likely, depending on the re-release’s performance.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.