Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
2015 had one shining bright hope way off in the distance, warming our souls with that something big that was still on its way. The Wii U Legend of Zelda was first teased and shown at last year’s E3, and the indication seemed that it would be coming out late this year. As 2015 saw delays and an overall lackluster release schedule come together, we still knew a few games would be coming and a new Zelda was pretty special. Unfortunately, today, Nintendo producer Eiji Aonuma announced that Zelda would not be coming out in 2015, nor will it be showing at E3 this year. This was confirmed by a video posted by Nintendo of Europe.
This is still developing, but it does seem the Wii U and the game release schedule overall is really drying up for 2015. E3 will really have to blow me away to get me interested in the end of this year.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!