We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
I was worried I wouldn’t be surprised by the Persona 5 trailer. Even though I knew past Persona games didn’t, I still thought P5 would follow in P3 and P4’s footsteps and be about semi-normal school life. I’m glad I was wrong!
Persona 5 seems to be about a band of thieves. Yeah, they do go to school, but in between classes they put on catsuits and rock that town!
The trailer speaks for itself mostly, as we see the return of Igor, twin velvet room hosts, classroom antics, and mid-robbery shadow fights. At the end, we see the MC bathed in the series’ trademark blue flame, which I interpret to mean that not only do the characters wield their personas, they become enveloped and fully control them now. Remember that season of Digimon when that happened? N-no? Oh. Sorry.
If you have thoughts about this trailer (and I KNOW you do, I mean c’mon, look at that cat mascot!) drop ’em in the comments.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!