Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
I was worried I wouldn’t be surprised by the Persona 5 trailer. Even though I knew past Persona games didn’t, I still thought P5 would follow in P3 and P4’s footsteps and be about semi-normal school life. I’m glad I was wrong!
Persona 5 seems to be about a band of thieves. Yeah, they do go to school, but in between classes they put on catsuits and rock that town!
The trailer speaks for itself mostly, as we see the return of Igor, twin velvet room hosts, classroom antics, and mid-robbery shadow fights. At the end, we see the MC bathed in the series’ trademark blue flame, which I interpret to mean that not only do the characters wield their personas, they become enveloped and fully control them now. Remember that season of Digimon when that happened? N-no? Oh. Sorry.
If you have thoughts about this trailer (and I KNOW you do, I mean c’mon, look at that cat mascot!) drop ’em in the comments.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.