Check out #GollumGame on Twitter for more information.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
Remember when Yarny and Unravel charmed the entire gaming world at E3? Get ready to love all over again, with EA showing off a brand new gameplay trailer for the puzzle-platformer this morning at Gamescom. The trailer gives us a more clear idea of how the game is going to play, and how Yarny can utilize his own thread to move around in the world. In the trailer, we see Yarny makes bridges, slingshots and use his yarn as a grappling hook on his journey to reunite an old lady with her family.
The game looks positively adorable, oozing charm from every pore, and I can’t help but hope that lives up to all of our expectations once it ships – whenever that is.
I love you Yarny, please don’t break my poor little heart.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.