Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Remember when Yarny and Unravel charmed the entire gaming world at E3? Get ready to love all over again, with EA showing off a brand new gameplay trailer for the puzzle-platformer this morning at Gamescom. The trailer gives us a more clear idea of how the game is going to play, and how Yarny can utilize his own thread to move around in the world. In the trailer, we see Yarny makes bridges, slingshots and use his yarn as a grappling hook on his journey to reunite an old lady with her family.
The game looks positively adorable, oozing charm from every pore, and I can’t help but hope that lives up to all of our expectations once it ships – whenever that is.
I love you Yarny, please don’t break my poor little heart.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.