Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Remember when Yarny and Unravel charmed the entire gaming world at E3? Get ready to love all over again, with EA showing off a brand new gameplay trailer for the puzzle-platformer this morning at Gamescom. The trailer gives us a more clear idea of how the game is going to play, and how Yarny can utilize his own thread to move around in the world. In the trailer, we see Yarny makes bridges, slingshots and use his yarn as a grappling hook on his journey to reunite an old lady with her family.
The game looks positively adorable, oozing charm from every pore, and I can’t help but hope that lives up to all of our expectations once it ships – whenever that is.
I love you Yarny, please don’t break my poor little heart.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!