The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Remember when Yarny and Unravel charmed the entire gaming world at E3? Get ready to love all over again, with EA showing off a brand new gameplay trailer for the puzzle-platformer this morning at Gamescom. The trailer gives us a more clear idea of how the game is going to play, and how Yarny can utilize his own thread to move around in the world. In the trailer, we see Yarny makes bridges, slingshots and use his yarn as a grappling hook on his journey to reunite an old lady with her family.
The game looks positively adorable, oozing charm from every pore, and I can’t help but hope that lives up to all of our expectations once it ships – whenever that is.
I love you Yarny, please don’t break my poor little heart.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little