Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had long promised story DLC with its season pass, but at E3, Nintendo finally showed a taste of what that DLC will entail.
Torna ~ The Golden Country, will take players many years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2 proper, and follow the original wielder of Pyra and Mythra as they lead the country of Torna against the dark and brooding antagonist Malos. The game will seemingly take players across completely different areas and follow a completely original story with new, but familiar characters.
As a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and as someone who was very interested in learning more about the cute fighting butch only vaguely referenced throughout the game’s story, I’m now desperate to play this DLC.
Torna ~ The Golden Country will launch in September 2018.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.