Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had long promised story DLC with its season pass, but at E3, Nintendo finally showed a taste of what that DLC will entail.
Torna ~ The Golden Country, will take players many years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2 proper, and follow the original wielder of Pyra and Mythra as they lead the country of Torna against the dark and brooding antagonist Malos. The game will seemingly take players across completely different areas and follow a completely original story with new, but familiar characters.
As a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and as someone who was very interested in learning more about the cute fighting butch only vaguely referenced throughout the game’s story, I’m now desperate to play this DLC.
Torna ~ The Golden Country will launch in September 2018.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!