What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had long promised story DLC with its season pass, but at E3, Nintendo finally showed a taste of what that DLC will entail.
Torna ~ The Golden Country, will take players many years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2 proper, and follow the original wielder of Pyra and Mythra as they lead the country of Torna against the dark and brooding antagonist Malos. The game will seemingly take players across completely different areas and follow a completely original story with new, but familiar characters.
As a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and as someone who was very interested in learning more about the cute fighting butch only vaguely referenced throughout the game’s story, I’m now desperate to play this DLC.
Torna ~ The Golden Country will launch in September 2018.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!