Love the taste of Google Stevia.
- VGCC Episode 265: Bagpipe Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Walker's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Spencer's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 264: Gaze at My Butt Cheeks - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation State of Play 5/9/19 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 14: Baby, Please Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 263: Solon Wants Swanswers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 13: Might as Well Be Hentai - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 04: Greater Heights - Read More → . . . . .
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had long promised story DLC with its season pass, but at E3, Nintendo finally showed a taste of what that DLC will entail.
Torna ~ The Golden Country, will take players many years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2 proper, and follow the original wielder of Pyra and Mythra as they lead the country of Torna against the dark and brooding antagonist Malos. The game will seemingly take players across completely different areas and follow a completely original story with new, but familiar characters.
As a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and as someone who was very interested in learning more about the cute fighting butch only vaguely referenced throughout the game’s story, I’m now desperate to play this DLC.
Torna ~ The Golden Country will launch in September 2018.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.