Don't let Reviewbrah finish you.
- VGCC Episode 252: Real Strange - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 6, The Sisyphean Crawl Of Beasts And Men (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 8: Please Log Off - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 251: Left Mouse Does Hurties - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 250: Pooh-Yo Pooh-Yo - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces NieR-themed Raid, New Job, New Playable Race - Read More → . . . . .
- [Skulls Reprised] The PAX South Experience 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode siiiiiiiii-I mean 7: Entire Booty-Ass Out - Read More → . . . . .
- This Year's Upcoming Indie Games from PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 249: Wrestling is Anime - Read More → . . . . .
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had long promised story DLC with its season pass, but at E3, Nintendo finally showed a taste of what that DLC will entail.
Torna ~ The Golden Country, will take players many years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2 proper, and follow the original wielder of Pyra and Mythra as they lead the country of Torna against the dark and brooding antagonist Malos. The game will seemingly take players across completely different areas and follow a completely original story with new, but familiar characters.
As a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and as someone who was very interested in learning more about the cute fighting butch only vaguely referenced throughout the game’s story, I’m now desperate to play this DLC.
Torna ~ The Golden Country will launch in September 2018.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Two warriors, bound in bloodshed. But how long will their bond survive?
Present day, hehehe. Present time, hahaha!
Super Sexy Smokin' Style
An LA Beast Reigns. A Dril Digs.