Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Back in February, the extraterrestrial strategy game XCOM 2 hit PC, and all was good…except for the huge amount of people who couldn’t actually play the game on their computers. Thankfully, Firaxis has scheduled XCOM 2 for a new deployment- it’ll be coming to PS4 and Xbox One on September 6th in North America, and September 9th in the rest of the world.
The console port will remain more or less the same as the PC version (albeit with an updated control scheme), and will be made by developers The Workshop. XCOM 2 creative director Jake Solomon stated that “the incredible reception of XCOM 2 has been rewarding and humbling for the team, and we’ve known console fans have been clamoring to play the game too. As avid console players ourselves, we’re excited to work with The Workshop to bring XCOM 2 to all of our fans.”
It’s looking like the latter portion of the year will be a busy time for Firaxis, with both this XCOM 2 port and Civilization VI releasing within about a month of each other. If you’re ready to blast some aliens, check out the console release trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.