The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Back in February, the extraterrestrial strategy game XCOM 2 hit PC, and all was good…except for the huge amount of people who couldn’t actually play the game on their computers. Thankfully, Firaxis has scheduled XCOM 2 for a new deployment- it’ll be coming to PS4 and Xbox One on September 6th in North America, and September 9th in the rest of the world.
The console port will remain more or less the same as the PC version (albeit with an updated control scheme), and will be made by developers The Workshop. XCOM 2 creative director Jake Solomon stated that “the incredible reception of XCOM 2 has been rewarding and humbling for the team, and we’ve known console fans have been clamoring to play the game too. As avid console players ourselves, we’re excited to work with The Workshop to bring XCOM 2 to all of our fans.”
It’s looking like the latter portion of the year will be a busy time for Firaxis, with both this XCOM 2 port and Civilization VI releasing within about a month of each other. If you’re ready to blast some aliens, check out the console release trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.