You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
It must be strategy Monday with both Massive Chalice being released and XCOM 2 being announced. IGN was the first to reveal the details for the sequel to the highly praised strategy revival. XCOM 2 is coming out this November, no hard release date, but will only be released on PC, Mac, and Linux initially. More than likely we will see it coming to consoles as well, perhaps in early 2016, but it is somewhat nice to see a traditionally PC game focus on PC first.
The game play will most likely feel the same but as the announce states “the roles have been reversed”. You’re now invading a planet, and that means you can’t just run into battle, you will need to use stealth. There will also be more classes, more customization, and more aliens to kill. Not much else was revealed about the game but I wouldn’t be surprised if it showed up at E3 or somewhere else very soon.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.