Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
It must be strategy Monday with both Massive Chalice being released and XCOM 2 being announced. IGN was the first to reveal the details for the sequel to the highly praised strategy revival. XCOM 2 is coming out this November, no hard release date, but will only be released on PC, Mac, and Linux initially. More than likely we will see it coming to consoles as well, perhaps in early 2016, but it is somewhat nice to see a traditionally PC game focus on PC first.
The game play will most likely feel the same but as the announce states “the roles have been reversed”. You’re now invading a planet, and that means you can’t just run into battle, you will need to use stealth. There will also be more classes, more customization, and more aliens to kill. Not much else was revealed about the game but I wouldn’t be surprised if it showed up at E3 or somewhere else very soon.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool