The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Some smaller games were shown during the Xbox conference, and instead of dumping another seven articles onto you, we decided to round them up all nice and neat.
First was Deep Rock Galactic, a game where you play as three dwarves searching for treasure and fighting bugs. Hopefully there will be more exploration than one cave system.
Then there’s The Darwin Project, a battle royale game with harsh weather conditions and a TV show aesthetic.
Whoever made The Last Night watched Blade Runner A LOT. It’s hard to tell what kind of game it is, but it’s stylish at least.
The Artful Escape has trippy vibes, guitar solos, and stiff animation. It’ll come “When it’s damn ready”.
Fullbright’s Tacoma is coming August 2nd and looks as slick as ever. Hopefully it will surpass Gone Home.
Cuphead finally has a release date! You’ll be able to run and gun as a 20’s cartoon character on September 29th. Let’s hope it actually releases this time.
Finally, there was a general ID @ Xbox sizzle reel, which you can see here.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.