Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Some smaller games were shown during the Xbox conference, and instead of dumping another seven articles onto you, we decided to round them up all nice and neat.
First was Deep Rock Galactic, a game where you play as three dwarves searching for treasure and fighting bugs. Hopefully there will be more exploration than one cave system.
Then there’s The Darwin Project, a battle royale game with harsh weather conditions and a TV show aesthetic.
Whoever made The Last Night watched Blade Runner A LOT. It’s hard to tell what kind of game it is, but it’s stylish at least.
The Artful Escape has trippy vibes, guitar solos, and stiff animation. It’ll come “When it’s damn ready”.
Fullbright’s Tacoma is coming August 2nd and looks as slick as ever. Hopefully it will surpass Gone Home.
Cuphead finally has a release date! You’ll be able to run and gun as a 20’s cartoon character on September 29th. Let’s hope it actually releases this time.
Finally, there was a general ID @ Xbox sizzle reel, which you can see here.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.