Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a strong couple of years for fans of horror games, from the successful reinvention of the Resident Evil series to smaller narrative experiences like Devotion and multiplayer success stories like Dead by Daylight. Now Microsoft is entering the fray with a new game based on the Blair Witch movies.
While we don’t know a ton about the game yet, we can assume that the game’s main character and his dog set out on a journey to find a missing boy who’s vanished in some very creepy woods circa 1996. While it’s unclear from the trailer how much of it was in-game footage, it seems likely that the game’s gonna be incorporating the protagonist’s camcorder as a central mechanic.
Personally, as excited as I am to get my hands on Blair Witch, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn’t ape some of the tropes that have been established by some recent linear horror games such as Layers of Fear 2; if there’s one thing this game shouldn’t be, it’s a series of spooky corridors and little else.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown