The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a strong couple of years for fans of horror games, from the successful reinvention of the Resident Evil series to smaller narrative experiences like Devotion and multiplayer success stories like Dead by Daylight. Now Microsoft is entering the fray with a new game based on the Blair Witch movies.
While we don’t know a ton about the game yet, we can assume that the game’s main character and his dog set out on a journey to find a missing boy who’s vanished in some very creepy woods circa 1996. While it’s unclear from the trailer how much of it was in-game footage, it seems likely that the game’s gonna be incorporating the protagonist’s camcorder as a central mechanic.
Personally, as excited as I am to get my hands on Blair Witch, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn’t ape some of the tropes that have been established by some recent linear horror games such as Layers of Fear 2; if there’s one thing this game shouldn’t be, it’s a series of spooky corridors and little else.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.