What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Starting Nov. 24th, or the 20th if you’re an Xbox Gold member, Xbox is beginning its Black Friday sale. The video above doesn’t reveal too much, but 40%-60% off sounds really nice if it’s on the games they’re showing. Games like Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, and Forza 6 all appear to be apart of the upcoming deal.
For those of you who aren’t Gold members, Xbox is running a first timers sale where newcomers to the service only pay $1 for a month of Gold. Even though that’s not a ton of time, it’s worth it even if you just grab the Games with Gold freebies for November and December.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!