Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
According to Bethesda, sometimes you just need a giant, uncontrollable, fire-breathing mechanical dog. During their E3 presentation Bethesda revealed a trailer and gameplay for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. BJ Blazkowicz once again wakes up in a hospital and is still on the run in an alternative reality where Nazi Germany won WWII.
The trailer is pretty creepy with Nazis and KKK members walking around in a “good ole days” American city. Luckily BJ and his band of buddies are ready to take them out. BJ might be scarred, but he’s sporting an exo-suit of armor and organizing a revolution. Just like the first one, you’re hanging out with a colorful cast of cohorts and riding on captured Nazi equipment and now dog robots that breathe fire. The trailer shows blips of gameplay that looks similar to the first, lots of alternating between sneaking up on and mowing down Nazis.
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus comes out on October 27th this year.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!