Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
According to Bethesda, sometimes you just need a giant, uncontrollable, fire-breathing mechanical dog. During their E3 presentation Bethesda revealed a trailer and gameplay for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. BJ Blazkowicz once again wakes up in a hospital and is still on the run in an alternative reality where Nazi Germany won WWII.
The trailer is pretty creepy with Nazis and KKK members walking around in a “good ole days” American city. Luckily BJ and his band of buddies are ready to take them out. BJ might be scarred, but he’s sporting an exo-suit of armor and organizing a revolution. Just like the first one, you’re hanging out with a colorful cast of cohorts and riding on captured Nazi equipment and now dog robots that breathe fire. The trailer shows blips of gameplay that looks similar to the first, lots of alternating between sneaking up on and mowing down Nazis.
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus comes out on October 27th this year.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.