Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
According to Bethesda, sometimes you just need a giant, uncontrollable, fire-breathing mechanical dog. During their E3 presentation Bethesda revealed a trailer and gameplay for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. BJ Blazkowicz once again wakes up in a hospital and is still on the run in an alternative reality where Nazi Germany won WWII.
The trailer is pretty creepy with Nazis and KKK members walking around in a “good ole days” American city. Luckily BJ and his band of buddies are ready to take them out. BJ might be scarred, but he’s sporting an exo-suit of armor and organizing a revolution. Just like the first one, you’re hanging out with a colorful cast of cohorts and riding on captured Nazi equipment and now dog robots that breathe fire. The trailer shows blips of gameplay that looks similar to the first, lots of alternating between sneaking up on and mowing down Nazis.
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus comes out on October 27th this year.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.