Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Max Landis has nothing to do with the movie. Maybe it’ll be fun.
Oh Christ. According to Variety, a live action Pokemon movie is being fast-tracked into production from Legendary Studios. Said movie will star Detective Pikachu, which you may recall from the bizarre game that was released in Japan a while ago.
Supposedly, this deal was struck thanks to Pokemon Go’s sudden popularity. Legendary has been trying to get a Pokemon movie out there for about a year now, but thanks to the app’s success, we’re going to have to see a real live person talk to a CGI Pikachu for an hour and a half in about two years.
If Deadline is to be believed, Max Landis is penning the script for this movie. If this is true, just kill me now. I love Pokemon, but this whole thing sounds like a disaster. I’d be more excited if Landis was completely removed from the equation. Oh well.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos