The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Max Landis has nothing to do with the movie. Maybe it’ll be fun.
Oh Christ. According to Variety, a live action Pokemon movie is being fast-tracked into production from Legendary Studios. Said movie will star Detective Pikachu, which you may recall from the bizarre game that was released in Japan a while ago.
Supposedly, this deal was struck thanks to Pokemon Go’s sudden popularity. Legendary has been trying to get a Pokemon movie out there for about a year now, but thanks to the app’s success, we’re going to have to see a real live person talk to a CGI Pikachu for an hour and a half in about two years.
If Deadline is to be believed, Max Landis is penning the script for this movie. If this is true, just kill me now. I love Pokemon, but this whole thing sounds like a disaster. I’d be more excited if Landis was completely removed from the equation. Oh well.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little