Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
As part of it’s ID @ Xbox initiative, Microsoft unveiled a first-look at We Happy Few, a first-person narrative-focused action game for Xbox and PC. The game’s story revolves around a world in which “Joy”, a hallucinogenic drug that alters the medicated population’s perception of the world. The game’s main character has abstained from the drug, and become a “Downer”, prompting fugitive status. The game’s surreal aesthetic and some visceral imagery make it one of the most interesting games of the show thus far.
We Happy Few will be available on Xbox Game Preview on July 26th.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!