This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
As part of it’s ID @ Xbox initiative, Microsoft unveiled a first-look at We Happy Few, a first-person narrative-focused action game for Xbox and PC. The game’s story revolves around a world in which “Joy”, a hallucinogenic drug that alters the medicated population’s perception of the world. The game’s main character has abstained from the drug, and become a “Downer”, prompting fugitive status. The game’s surreal aesthetic and some visceral imagery make it one of the most interesting games of the show thus far.
We Happy Few will be available on Xbox Game Preview on July 26th.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!