Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
As part of it’s ID @ Xbox initiative, Microsoft unveiled a first-look at We Happy Few, a first-person narrative-focused action game for Xbox and PC. The game’s story revolves around a world in which “Joy”, a hallucinogenic drug that alters the medicated population’s perception of the world. The game’s main character has abstained from the drug, and become a “Downer”, prompting fugitive status. The game’s surreal aesthetic and some visceral imagery make it one of the most interesting games of the show thus far.
We Happy Few will be available on Xbox Game Preview on July 26th.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!