What *is* a Wheaties shell?
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
As a deer away from your home in the forests, you must guide you and a younger deer back home, no matter the environment or habitat. That’s the premise behind Way to the Woods, a game from developer Anthony Tan. Inspired by Studio Ghibli and in the works since 2015, you go through varied landscapes and environments that with a lush, airy feel to them, presenting their own obstacles and unique interactions with your horns, like breaking down windows and doors. the game will finally be set to come to PC and consoles sometime in 2020.
— Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) June 9, 2019
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.