Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
As a deer away from your home in the forests, you must guide you and a younger deer back home, no matter the environment or habitat. That’s the premise behind Way to the Woods, a game from developer Anthony Tan. Inspired by Studio Ghibli and in the works since 2015, you go through varied landscapes and environments that with a lush, airy feel to them, presenting their own obstacles and unique interactions with your horns, like breaking down windows and doors. the game will finally be set to come to PC and consoles sometime in 2020.
— Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) June 9, 2019
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!