There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
As a deer away from your home in the forests, you must guide you and a younger deer back home, no matter the environment or habitat. That’s the premise behind Way to the Woods, a game from developer Anthony Tan. Inspired by Studio Ghibli and in the works since 2015, you go through varied landscapes and environments that with a lush, airy feel to them, presenting their own obstacles and unique interactions with your horns, like breaking down windows and doors. the game will finally be set to come to PC and consoles sometime in 2020.
— Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) June 9, 2019
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?