Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Just a month before its supposed release, Ubisoft has delayed its highly anticipated blockbuster Watch_Dogs until “Spring 2014”. “We know a lot of you are probably wondering: Why now?” writes Gary Steinmann, Ubisoft’s Communications Manager on the Ubiblog. “As we got closer to release, as all the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place in our last push before completion, it became clear to us that we needed to take the extra time to polish and fine tune each detail so we can deliver a truly memorable and exceptional experience.”
Ubisoft has also delayed next-gen racing game The Crew until next fiscal year as well, raising the question of what Ubisoft is up to right now. Watch_Dogs was coming NEXT MONTH, a decision like that doesn’t happen very often unless something bad’s going down. Their official claim is that they want to “rule the next generation” according to Yves Guillemont, Ubisoft’s CEO, which might mean upgrading graphics and performance for the PS4/XBONE versions. We’ll see how this delay evolves the game as it nears its new release date. Hopefully it’s for the best.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.