Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a bit since Warren Spector has actively worked in game development. The creative mind behind such classics as Deus Ex, System Shock, and Epic Mickey has been working in academia since the release of Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two. But now, Spector has returned to active development to work on a franchise he started with OtherSide Entertainment.
OtherSide is currently working on the new System Shock game, and what better way to assure its quality than to bring back the series’ original creator? Spector has joined the studio as its “studio director”. What exactly this entails, development-wise, I couldn’t tell you. But it’s comforting to see Spector as a guiding hand in System Shock’s development, as well as the continued development of a new Ultima Underworld game, of which Spector was also involved with in previous games. Hopefully System Shock 3 is a worthy sequel to one of the most beloved games of all time.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!