Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
I started playing Warframe back in February of this year, and I’ve been repeatedly impressed by how well it looks, how smooth it runs on my laptop, and how engaging its world and gameplay loop can be. I can safely say it’s been one of my favorite games to play this year.
While we didn’t get any new information about the “Railjack” feature, we did get the official name, and the full reveal date. As expected, Warframe Empyrean will be shown off live during Tennocon on July 6th. For those who don’t know, Railjack will allow players to control their own spaceship and take to low-orbit to do space combat with enemy factions. It will integrate seamlessly with the already-existing Archwing system, which will allow players to fly from their ship to board enemy vessels and clear decks while blowing up core systems.
I’ll certainly be jumping into Warframe Empyrean whenever it releases to the public, but if you do watch the Tennocon stream, you can get a free Nekros Prime frame, which I’ve wanted since I started.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.