Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
I started playing Warframe back in February of this year, and I’ve been repeatedly impressed by how well it looks, how smooth it runs on my laptop, and how engaging its world and gameplay loop can be. I can safely say it’s been one of my favorite games to play this year.
While we didn’t get any new information about the “Railjack” feature, we did get the official name, and the full reveal date. As expected, Warframe Empyrean will be shown off live during Tennocon on July 6th. For those who don’t know, Railjack will allow players to control their own spaceship and take to low-orbit to do space combat with enemy factions. It will integrate seamlessly with the already-existing Archwing system, which will allow players to fly from their ship to board enemy vessels and clear decks while blowing up core systems.
I’ll certainly be jumping into Warframe Empyrean whenever it releases to the public, but if you do watch the Tennocon stream, you can get a free Nekros Prime frame, which I’ve wanted since I started.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.