I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
I started playing Warframe back in February of this year, and I’ve been repeatedly impressed by how well it looks, how smooth it runs on my laptop, and how engaging its world and gameplay loop can be. I can safely say it’s been one of my favorite games to play this year.
While we didn’t get any new information about the “Railjack” feature, we did get the official name, and the full reveal date. As expected, Warframe Empyrean will be shown off live during Tennocon on July 6th. For those who don’t know, Railjack will allow players to control their own spaceship and take to low-orbit to do space combat with enemy factions. It will integrate seamlessly with the already-existing Archwing system, which will allow players to fly from their ship to board enemy vessels and clear decks while blowing up core systems.
I’ll certainly be jumping into Warframe Empyrean whenever it releases to the public, but if you do watch the Tennocon stream, you can get a free Nekros Prime frame, which I’ve wanted since I started.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?