Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
I started playing Warframe back in February of this year, and I’ve been repeatedly impressed by how well it looks, how smooth it runs on my laptop, and how engaging its world and gameplay loop can be. I can safely say it’s been one of my favorite games to play this year.
While we didn’t get any new information about the “Railjack” feature, we did get the official name, and the full reveal date. As expected, Warframe Empyrean will be shown off live during Tennocon on July 6th. For those who don’t know, Railjack will allow players to control their own spaceship and take to low-orbit to do space combat with enemy factions. It will integrate seamlessly with the already-existing Archwing system, which will allow players to fly from their ship to board enemy vessels and clear decks while blowing up core systems.
I’ll certainly be jumping into Warframe Empyrean whenever it releases to the public, but if you do watch the Tennocon stream, you can get a free Nekros Prime frame, which I’ve wanted since I started.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss