Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s alright if you don’t know what Umihara Kawase is. I only know because of a particularly good episode of Gamecenter CX. The game is a puzzle platformer where you play as Umihara and use her fishing rod to traverse platforms and escape enemies. The classic series that started on Super Famicom had only come to the West once under the name Yumi’s Odd Oddysey for the 3DS last year. As pointed out on Tiny Cartridge, a Vita version of the 3DS port called Sayonara Umihara Kawase + was announced, and thankfully, we’re getting it in the US.
The biggest news about all of this is that the original Super Famicom version of the game will be included in this release, playable for the first time in the states. The Vita version also runs at 60FPS, which is essential for the tight platforming, and includes brand new levels. Expect this release sometime in the spring.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.