Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
The Video Game Choo Choo is rolling straight through CEO 2019! Join John, Scott, Michael, and Zack for our first ever live podcast performance where possible topics may include: Our terrible characters and how they’d fare against AEW, Duke Nukem and his opinions on internet pornography, the concept of Sodamilk with Gamer Goo, Vegeta’s favorite wings from Applebees, etc. Come aboard! Posi-vibes only. Powered by Gamer Goo.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!