I'm not even supposed to be here.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
So, about five minutes before the doors opened for Microsoft’s Xbox One launch party in Los Angeles, Mike decided the die had been cast and roped his friend Spencer into going. Thrill as they record their various thoughts on the game demos available, Deadmau5, bustin’ a move to Mackleman, and DmC: Devil May Cry! You can get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or direct download!
You can also watch this video (in 1080, ironically), because it’s fantastic.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.