Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Live from a tunnel somewhere underneath York University, it’s Video Game Choo Choo episode 72! John sits down with Niall, Liquid Mike, and Lauren for a friendly discussion about why Toronto is the world’s greatest city, why Blitzball fucking sucks, ice cream, Bloodborne, and, I dunno, a bunch of other games. John shows us all a photograph that makes him laugh, Mike is wrong about Chie again, Lauren has a Bloodborne waifu, and we talk Nintendo’s big week, more stupidity on Square Enix’s part, and buff cyberpunks.
- 0:25 – Introductions
- 4:12 – Niall’s games: Final Fantasy X, OlliOlli 2
- 17:00 – Lauren’s games: Bloodborne, Pokemon, Trauma Center
- 29:45 – Mike’s games: The Fast and the Furious, Crusader Kings 2, Eador: Genesis, Terraria
- 44:20 – John’s game: Earthbound
- 53:50 – Questions: Warning, Bloodborne spoilers in the first question, skip to 57:30 to avoid them.
- 1:11:00 – News: Deus Ex, Capcom Pro Tour screwup, Rodea, Witcher 3, Mobius Final Fantasy, Nintendo, Layton, Yo-Kai Watch