Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Live from a tunnel somewhere underneath York University, it’s Video Game Choo Choo episode 72! John sits down with Niall, Liquid Mike, and Lauren for a friendly discussion about why Toronto is the world’s greatest city, why Blitzball fucking sucks, ice cream, Bloodborne, and, I dunno, a bunch of other games. John shows us all a photograph that makes him laugh, Mike is wrong about Chie again, Lauren has a Bloodborne waifu, and we talk Nintendo’s big week, more stupidity on Square Enix’s part, and buff cyberpunks.
- 0:25 – Introductions
- 4:12 – Niall’s games: Final Fantasy X, OlliOlli 2
- 17:00 – Lauren’s games: Bloodborne, Pokemon, Trauma Center
- 29:45 – Mike’s games: The Fast and the Furious, Crusader Kings 2, Eador: Genesis, Terraria
- 44:20 – John’s game: Earthbound
- 53:50 – Questions: Warning, Bloodborne spoilers in the first question, skip to 57:30 to avoid them.
- 1:11:00 – News: Deus Ex, Capcom Pro Tour screwup, Rodea, Witcher 3, Mobius Final Fantasy, Nintendo, Layton, Yo-Kai Watch
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!