Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Somehow, some way, Chooch has made it to 99 episodes, in spite of it’s lack of quality. Ol’ John’s managed to wrangle Michael, Devin and Kay together for another terrible episode filled with awful reference humor, and boy howdy I can’t believe anyone listens to this. Michael’s been watching scary movies, and played Spooky Bonus, as well as Undertale. Devin’s heard some Tales From the Borderlands, well-known voice actress Laura Bailey can apparently bilocate, and Bowser Jr. stops by. There’s more fucking amiibo chat, the gang talks candy bars, Mike’s been to Crimefest, David Cage is our Lord and Savior, and Devin is a bad father.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.