So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
Somehow, some way, Chooch has made it to 99 episodes, in spite of it’s lack of quality. Ol’ John’s managed to wrangle Michael, Devin and Kay together for another terrible episode filled with awful reference humor, and boy howdy I can’t believe anyone listens to this. Michael’s been watching scary movies, and played Spooky Bonus, as well as Undertale. Devin’s heard some Tales From the Borderlands, well-known voice actress Laura Bailey can apparently bilocate, and Bowser Jr. stops by. There’s more fucking amiibo chat, the gang talks candy bars, Mike’s been to Crimefest, David Cage is our Lord and Savior, and Devin is a bad father.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss