We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Somehow, some way, Chooch has made it to 99 episodes, in spite of it’s lack of quality. Ol’ John’s managed to wrangle Michael, Devin and Kay together for another terrible episode filled with awful reference humor, and boy howdy I can’t believe anyone listens to this. Michael’s been watching scary movies, and played Spooky Bonus, as well as Undertale. Devin’s heard some Tales From the Borderlands, well-known voice actress Laura Bailey can apparently bilocate, and Bowser Jr. stops by. There’s more fucking amiibo chat, the gang talks candy bars, Mike’s been to Crimefest, David Cage is our Lord and Savior, and Devin is a bad father.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!