- VGCC Episode 314: The Haunted Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 313: Quarantine Horny Hour - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 12 - The Edgy Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 39: Princess Principal - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 312: Battle Royale Goes Arcade - Read More → . . . . .
- Trials of Mana: Review - A Return To Normalcy For JRPG Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilercast: Part Two - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 311: Committed a Boner - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 2: Patch 5.1+5.2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 11 - Morgan's Story - Read More → . . . . .
After a week off, Chooch closes in on the Big 100 with episode 98! John ate last week’s podcast, Witcher jokes are bad (or are they?), and the gang has a discussion about how bad wrestling is for like, I dunno, the ninth time in as many months. Everyone’s horny for John, and oh god, this episode is abysmal and I’m like five minutes into the edit. Kay’s played Transformers, Mike talks Battlefront, and John’s been doing some interior decorating before we round off with some news, and talk about The Aesthetic.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Wide Vibes White Kiryu.
I didn't know Kurosawa was making new movies!!!
Get across the wall!
FFVII Remake Delayed til 2028 to move it into Unreal 5