Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
Niall’s working night shifts for the next few months, so Kay and Devin have once again stepped in to fill the void for Chooch 97! The gang talks about Duke Nukem AGAIN, and John gets the episode number wrong (although he doesn’t realize it). What would happen if Quentin Tarantino made a game? Things get awkward, Mike still won’t shut the fuck up about Metal Gear, everyone decides that Tony Hawk 5 is probably gonna suck (it does) and John’s been dancing all night. Plus, a fight over Amiibos (AGAIN), Fallout New Jonathan, and lots of singing.
This show’s a fucking mess. The Fallout New Jonathan picture wasn’t big enough for the header.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.