Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
Niall’s working night shifts for the next few months, so Kay and Devin have once again stepped in to fill the void for Chooch 97! The gang talks about Duke Nukem AGAIN, and John gets the episode number wrong (although he doesn’t realize it). What would happen if Quentin Tarantino made a game? Things get awkward, Mike still won’t shut the fuck up about Metal Gear, everyone decides that Tony Hawk 5 is probably gonna suck (it does) and John’s been dancing all night. Plus, a fight over Amiibos (AGAIN), Fallout New Jonathan, and lots of singing.
This show’s a fucking mess. The Fallout New Jonathan picture wasn’t big enough for the header.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...