Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Michael is away at Disney this week, so Devin and Kay step in to join Niall and John on Chooch 95! He may not be with us, but Michael’s sent us some thoughts on puddles, Kay’s finally trying The Last of Us, there’s a bunch more Metal Gear talk, Undertale, and John and Kay discuss Mario Maker. Plus, we cover the latest news, including everything coming out of TGS. Later on, we offend Niall, talk big burgers, and answer questions, as Devin tells us about his fursona, and Niall explains to Kay what Conception II is (apart from being gross).
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!