At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
We’re all super tired this week, but despite that, we still managed an extra long episode for Chooch’s 94th edition! We break the big scoop on Michael’s new career, the social structure of The Witcher, more Metal Gear talk, and why Quiet is awful. Michael went to a party and drank the League of Legends Kool-Aid, Niall loves Her Story, and Steins;Gate is kinda shitty. Plus, we cover the week’s news, talk about the viability of Pokemon Go, our hopes for the NX, and assign each other codenames.
Oh, and poop jokes. Lots of poop jokes. Blame John and Michael.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.