What if Pokemon Snap was about capitalism?
- VGCC Episode 314: The Haunted Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 313: Quarantine Horny Hour - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 12 - The Edgy Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 39: Princess Principal - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 312: Battle Royale Goes Arcade - Read More → . . . . .
- Trials of Mana: Review - A Return To Normalcy For JRPG Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilercast: Part Two - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 311: Committed a Boner - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 2: Patch 5.1+5.2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 11 - Morgan's Story - Read More → . . . . .
We’re all super tired this week, but despite that, we still managed an extra long episode for Chooch’s 94th edition! We break the big scoop on Michael’s new career, the social structure of The Witcher, more Metal Gear talk, and why Quiet is awful. Michael went to a party and drank the League of Legends Kool-Aid, Niall loves Her Story, and Steins;Gate is kinda shitty. Plus, we cover the week’s news, talk about the viability of Pokemon Go, our hopes for the NX, and assign each other codenames.
Oh, and poop jokes. Lots of poop jokes. Blame John and Michael.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Wide Vibes White Kiryu.
I didn't know Kurosawa was making new movies!!!
Get across the wall!