You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
We’re all super tired this week, but despite that, we still managed an extra long episode for Chooch’s 94th edition! We break the big scoop on Michael’s new career, the social structure of The Witcher, more Metal Gear talk, and why Quiet is awful. Michael went to a party and drank the League of Legends Kool-Aid, Niall loves Her Story, and Steins;Gate is kinda shitty. Plus, we cover the week’s news, talk about the viability of Pokemon Go, our hopes for the NX, and assign each other codenames.
Oh, and poop jokes. Lots of poop jokes. Blame John and Michael.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.