Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
We’re all super tired this week, but despite that, we still managed an extra long episode for Chooch’s 94th edition! We break the big scoop on Michael’s new career, the social structure of The Witcher, more Metal Gear talk, and why Quiet is awful. Michael went to a party and drank the League of Legends Kool-Aid, Niall loves Her Story, and Steins;Gate is kinda shitty. Plus, we cover the week’s news, talk about the viability of Pokemon Go, our hopes for the NX, and assign each other codenames.
Oh, and poop jokes. Lots of poop jokes. Blame John and Michael.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.