Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Setting the record for the worst cold open of all time, it’s episode 93 of Chooch! Niall’s angry, John’s unsanitary, and Michael’s thriving. Michael’s been Witching and experiencing Her Story, while Niall and Jonathan sit down for an unexpectedly civil discussion about The Phantom Pain. John gloats about being right on Shovel Knight, we talk Borderlands and Mega Man getting movies, XCOM 2 being delayed, the New 3DS, Ace Attorney 6, the PS4 update, as well as Kindred Spirits on the Roof hitting Steam, and what it means for other adult games. We round things off by discussing Machinima’s latest misstep, Deus Ex’s gross pre-order scheme, and John tries to work his webcam.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos