At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
Setting the record for the worst cold open of all time, it’s episode 93 of Chooch! Niall’s angry, John’s unsanitary, and Michael’s thriving. Michael’s been Witching and experiencing Her Story, while Niall and Jonathan sit down for an unexpectedly civil discussion about The Phantom Pain. John gloats about being right on Shovel Knight, we talk Borderlands and Mega Man getting movies, XCOM 2 being delayed, the New 3DS, Ace Attorney 6, the PS4 update, as well as Kindred Spirits on the Roof hitting Steam, and what it means for other adult games. We round things off by discussing Machinima’s latest misstep, Deus Ex’s gross pre-order scheme, and John tries to work his webcam.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.