Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
Setting the record for the worst cold open of all time, it’s episode 93 of Chooch! Niall’s angry, John’s unsanitary, and Michael’s thriving. Michael’s been Witching and experiencing Her Story, while Niall and Jonathan sit down for an unexpectedly civil discussion about The Phantom Pain. John gloats about being right on Shovel Knight, we talk Borderlands and Mega Man getting movies, XCOM 2 being delayed, the New 3DS, Ace Attorney 6, the PS4 update, as well as Kindred Spirits on the Roof hitting Steam, and what it means for other adult games. We round things off by discussing Machinima’s latest misstep, Deus Ex’s gross pre-order scheme, and John tries to work his webcam.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.