Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Setting the record for the worst cold open of all time, it’s episode 93 of Chooch! Niall’s angry, John’s unsanitary, and Michael’s thriving. Michael’s been Witching and experiencing Her Story, while Niall and Jonathan sit down for an unexpectedly civil discussion about The Phantom Pain. John gloats about being right on Shovel Knight, we talk Borderlands and Mega Man getting movies, XCOM 2 being delayed, the New 3DS, Ace Attorney 6, the PS4 update, as well as Kindred Spirits on the Roof hitting Steam, and what it means for other adult games. We round things off by discussing Machinima’s latest misstep, Deus Ex’s gross pre-order scheme, and John tries to work his webcam.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.