Maybe not what you’re expecting, but in a good way.
- Stray Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 406: She's Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
Setting the record for the worst cold open of all time, it’s episode 93 of Chooch! Niall’s angry, John’s unsanitary, and Michael’s thriving. Michael’s been Witching and experiencing Her Story, while Niall and Jonathan sit down for an unexpectedly civil discussion about The Phantom Pain. John gloats about being right on Shovel Knight, we talk Borderlands and Mega Man getting movies, XCOM 2 being delayed, the New 3DS, Ace Attorney 6, the PS4 update, as well as Kindred Spirits on the Roof hitting Steam, and what it means for other adult games. We round things off by discussing Machinima’s latest misstep, Deus Ex’s gross pre-order scheme, and John tries to work his webcam.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.