Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Unfortunately, we had out guest for the week pull-out on us, so that means we’re back to regularly scheduled programming for Chooch 91! We still have no jokes, but that’s okay, because we played some video games! Mike’s been making videos, Niall and Ryan broke our moderation app, and wrestling is still bad. Niall’s fallen down the amiibo hole, and Jonathan’s played Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls! We tackle the news, discuss China’s emerging role in video games, and take listener questions on comics, Metal Gear, our collective lack of dress sense, and John Michonski Memes.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!