What if Pokemon Snap was about capitalism?
- VGCC Episode 314: The Haunted Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 313: Quarantine Horny Hour - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 12 - The Edgy Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 39: Princess Principal - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 312: Battle Royale Goes Arcade - Read More → . . . . .
- Trials of Mana: Review - A Return To Normalcy For JRPG Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilercast: Part Two - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 311: Committed a Boner - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 2: Patch 5.1+5.2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 11 - Morgan's Story - Read More → . . . . .
Unfortunately, we had out guest for the week pull-out on us, so that means we’re back to regularly scheduled programming for Chooch 91! We still have no jokes, but that’s okay, because we played some video games! Mike’s been making videos, Niall and Ryan broke our moderation app, and wrestling is still bad. Niall’s fallen down the amiibo hole, and Jonathan’s played Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls! We tackle the news, discuss China’s emerging role in video games, and take listener questions on comics, Metal Gear, our collective lack of dress sense, and John Michonski Memes.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Wide Vibes White Kiryu.
I didn't know Kurosawa was making new movies!!!
Get across the wall!