Blame Maverick for this one.
- VGCC Episode 413: Stadia Must Die - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Flops and Farewells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 412: Vtubers are Sus - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
It’s week two of Guest Month, and that can only mean one thing – that John Michonski broke the podcast! That’s okay though, ‘cause we’ve got the most transparent workaround of all time, all to bring you our chat with Fullbright’s Steve Gaynor! Steve talks us through the process of showing off a game mid-development, and what Chooch’s listeners should be called. Plus, Steve plays Rad or Scary, we talk Space Ghost Coast to Coast, discuss the future of the Adventure genre, and whether or not Liquid Mike and Cosimano are the same person. After Steve leaves us, John, Michael and Lauren turn their attention to Endless Space, Sonic Dreams Collection, Michael’s insecurities, Rare Replay, Infamous: Second Son, and another horror story involving John Michonski and Amiibo.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!