A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
It’s week two of Guest Month, and that can only mean one thing – that John Michonski broke the podcast! That’s okay though, ‘cause we’ve got the most transparent workaround of all time, all to bring you our chat with Fullbright’s Steve Gaynor! Steve talks us through the process of showing off a game mid-development, and what Chooch’s listeners should be called. Plus, Steve plays Rad or Scary, we talk Space Ghost Coast to Coast, discuss the future of the Adventure genre, and whether or not Liquid Mike and Cosimano are the same person. After Steve leaves us, John, Michael and Lauren turn their attention to Endless Space, Sonic Dreams Collection, Michael’s insecurities, Rare Replay, Infamous: Second Son, and another horror story involving John Michonski and Amiibo.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.