- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s week two of Guest Month, and that can only mean one thing – that John Michonski broke the podcast! That’s okay though, ‘cause we’ve got the most transparent workaround of all time, all to bring you our chat with Fullbright’s Steve Gaynor! Steve talks us through the process of showing off a game mid-development, and what Chooch’s listeners should be called. Plus, Steve plays Rad or Scary, we talk Space Ghost Coast to Coast, discuss the future of the Adventure genre, and whether or not Liquid Mike and Cosimano are the same person. After Steve leaves us, John, Michael and Lauren turn their attention to Endless Space, Sonic Dreams Collection, Michael’s insecurities, Rare Replay, Infamous: Second Son, and another horror story involving John Michonski and Amiibo.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.