Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
It’s week two of Guest Month, and that can only mean one thing – that John Michonski broke the podcast! That’s okay though, ‘cause we’ve got the most transparent workaround of all time, all to bring you our chat with Fullbright’s Steve Gaynor! Steve talks us through the process of showing off a game mid-development, and what Chooch’s listeners should be called. Plus, Steve plays Rad or Scary, we talk Space Ghost Coast to Coast, discuss the future of the Adventure genre, and whether or not Liquid Mike and Cosimano are the same person. After Steve leaves us, John, Michael and Lauren turn their attention to Endless Space, Sonic Dreams Collection, Michael’s insecurities, Rare Replay, Infamous: Second Son, and another horror story involving John Michonski and Amiibo.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.