I'm not even supposed to be here.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
This week on Chooch, Niall is back after a month-long sabbatical to wax poetic about Lost Dimension, Ryan’s played Manos: Hands of Fate and experienced the horrors of Sakura Clicker, John Michonski gets into an argument with Cosimano, and Mike’s had trouble with some harsh precipitation. John got an amiibo, plus, we debate Hulk Hogan’s pasta preferences, tackle the news, ask just who the hell Fuze are, read a two year old email, and John Michonski takes some time to do the things he never has.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.