At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
Sorry we missed a week, but to make up for it, here’s an extra long episode! John talks about his newfound love of Bar Rescue, Lauren discusses PC building, and Michael watched Evo. Also, John thought he had a tapeworm, Michael played GTAV more than he expected, and Segagaga is dredged from the depths. We cover news from the last two weeks, including the passing of Satoru Iwata, Street Fighter’s DLC changes, and the changing eSports scene.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.