The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
With the busiest week of the year behind us, John Michonski sits down with Niall and Michael, to put E3 firmly in Chooch’s rear-view with a final wrap-up. The boys discuss the highs and lows of the show, Michael talks shit about Sony, Niall loves Mirror’s Edge, Yarny and Unravel stole our hearts, Pele did the opposite, and John Michonski is still John Michonski. Plus, we talk DriveClub’s latest misstep, Batman: Arkham Knight’s weird problems, Gamestop’s venture into retro gaming, and booth babes.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.