The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
This week on Chooch, “Hollywood” John Michonski checks in from LA, alongside a familiar face. Lauren, Niall and Liquid Mike listen in horror as John and Solid Mike proceed to argue like a married couple, Liquid Mike played Yu-Gi-Oh with some Mormons, Lauren’s roommate does the dishes, Niall’s ceiling squeaks, and I probably should’ve cut a lot of that out. John loves Shovel Knight, and Operation Abyss is hot garbage. Plus, we talk the latest news, argue about the Hall of Fame, John Michonski tells us about his new album, and Mike Cosimano ruins the fucking podcast, Jesus Christ.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.