Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
This week on Chooch, “Hollywood” John Michonski checks in from LA, alongside a familiar face. Lauren, Niall and Liquid Mike listen in horror as John and Solid Mike proceed to argue like a married couple, Liquid Mike played Yu-Gi-Oh with some Mormons, Lauren’s roommate does the dishes, Niall’s ceiling squeaks, and I probably should’ve cut a lot of that out. John loves Shovel Knight, and Operation Abyss is hot garbage. Plus, we talk the latest news, argue about the Hall of Fame, John Michonski tells us about his new album, and Mike Cosimano ruins the fucking podcast, Jesus Christ.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.